Friday 13 November 2015

Where will we stay when we visit you?

Descanso Bay
A few of my friends have expressed concern that my tiny house won't be large enough to accommodate guests. In actual fact, it can sleep six comfortably, and will have two full bathrooms, as well as an outdoor shower and sink.

My loft bedroom will have a queen bed, the yoga studio will have a queen murphy bed, and another two people can sleep in the living room.  I also have room for two in my camper truck, another two in my small tent, and 4-6 people in my large tent.

So I have definitely thought about friends and family in the design of this house.  In the future, I will build a small guest cottage.

Gabriola also has many delightful options including:

Descanso Bay Regional Park for year-round camping


Descanso Bay Regional Camping






Two lovely B&Bs with kitchenettes where I have stayed are:

Thru the Grapevine Guest House hosted by Joan and Sam Manson


Twin Beaches B&B hosted by Josephine and Shaun Whelan




And about ten minutes from my place, there is also Page's Resort and Marina for camping and cabin rentals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment